Friday, November 10, 2006

Thirsty Thursday (Not the Original)

"ya'll know what this is..."

So last night after I finish my final I partake in a time old tradtion with the classmates that we know as Thirsty Thursdays. I was feeling generous so I brought everybody a round. We talk politics, women, and what not. So after about 4 rounds there I cut out. Now I don't recomend nor allow myself to drive home drunk or buzzed. So I stop by the school to use the facilites and I run into 2 former class mates.

Perfect I can kill some time and I chatted with them about all the happenings. Will looked like he lost madd weight but denies (Dude looked like he took the Subway diet). So I spend like 45 min before I hit 95. Great I'm feeling cool and calm and not restless like I just downed 4 beers. Its only like 9:30 and I don't feel like going home just yet. So I head down 95 and make it home safely and then begin my drunk dialing... I call erybody and nobody answers, not even my pops (yes, I drunk dial my dad). So I get somebody and its followed with the I'll call you right back line. I sit on my stoop and proceed to take the trash to the curb. I go inside and as I'm leaving my mama is exiting on her way to work. She gives me "what the hell is that smell stare?" and I kiss her forehead. I didn't stink but I probably smelled of a keg. So any hoot I sit at the computer checking my emails and the blog (no love except from cheez and jello, nicknames to protect the innocent). I get bored quickly so I grab my jacket and walk to my car. I decide I got to go to one of my favorite late night spots "Oh Thank Heaven". I get a bag of "Chilli Fritos" and an Mango Arizona Ice Tea (crack in 99 cent can). I dap up Abdul and roll out. As I'm exiting I see my co-worker Shannon and she invites me to Pan Tai.

Pan Tai is right in that area and right by my house so I think a perfect oppourtunity. I drop my car and walk back to the lounge. Its a restaraunt downstairs and an enlightened living room upstairs. It always looks like the place is jumping but its not its just small as all hell. I grab a Hiney from the bartender, say what's up to a few folk (Delaware is the size of your county) and I give the white DJ the nod of approval for his selection and he like beats his chest like we from the same hood (doubt it). So Pan Tai is a diverse group of folk... you got the white folk who still "Bust a Move" to Young MC and the ecclectic black folk who rock to Erica Badu, good mix, like VH1 soul (now thats that sh*t). And then theres the whiteboy who rocks out to Nelly and Young Jock daily. The DJ Plays 1st Key of Lil Wayne and Birdmans new CD which is one of my favorites off that joint (don't sleep cop now). I give him the nod of approval for his selection and he cheers me with his drink. That's how small this place is, the DJ and bartender are like 5 feet away from each other. So all the people who I called during my drunk dial period are calling back and I interlude to the balcony to speak briefly.

I come back in and kill the calamari we ordered (one of my favorite dishes). So its like 11:30 now and I'm on round 8 when we decide to leave so I take that Hiney to the head and we dip to the next spot. Totally different crowd. It was like walking into Suburb town, america high school renunion. It was like the people who were in college in 198something. So I see some of white boys from highschool and just like I was suprised I was there they were suprised I was in there too. So I greet and get my next Hiney (9) and I got a tab open. I walk by this DJ booth totally different attitude. First off he was sitting down and In my mind: Is this guy as lazy as his eys? (Dear Lord baby Jesus pelase forgive me). But He played Luda's Shake Ya Money Maker followed by Boy Geroge...not feeling the DJ. (10) I catch back up to the people I came in with and Shannon offers me $20 to dance to this song. I don't an incentive to cut the rug so I go out there, I'm so drunk I don't even know what song was playing. I stand around and recognize no movement is a bad move so I move over to the bar. I try to get the bartender's attention but he's mad busy and the other Fcuker pays me no mind. So I finally do (11) and this lady nudges me. I assume she needs space so I move.

She slurs: "How U doing?" and I reply great thanks how bout yourself. Now I'm used to drunken white women hitting on me at the restaurant but this lady was all over herself. She then goes "hOw OlD RU?" I shoot back 23 and she says shes 35. So I motion to get up but she wants company so I give it to her and entertain the town drunk.She then ask "What you doing here?" ( Like it was whites only night). Told her about my friends and she ask if it was my girlfirend. I should have said yes but this lady ws to funny to let go so soon. So her names Dawn and she says she has twins. She Then grabs her enourmous Boobs and says not these tho. I dribble my beer out with laughter and she repeats herslef like 30x about stuff we already talked about. She ask about my wife and I tell her shes at the alter in 201... waiting for me, she laughs.

She then ask me to dance... I like the song (Ridin Dirty) so I comply. But before I go (12). Anyway she introduces me to everybody on the dance floor and I'm thinking this b*tch knows everybody here. So the song ends and some rock crap comes on, so I sit down. She follows and I thought this was the end of my Dawn Escapade but it wasn't. She then ask for my number and what I do, I ignore the first question like it didn't happen and she asks again so I say 911-3434 and she probably call it. She then says that shes been with Black Guys and I say thats nice. Now I wasn't the only brother in the place, there were a few token's looking to get into massa's big house (that was joke and Jesus knows that) but yea they wanted to play Chain the massa's wife to the bed (Imma stop) so I knew I wasn't alone but why me. So how can you tell someone's racist? They can name all the black people they know and not think twice. She started blurt out how her nanny was black and was like her second mother (now I just picture Whoopi Goldberg in Sabrina Sabrina or wahtever that movie was). I ge bored and she ask for a kiss. I don't want to catch anything so I settle for a hug but she sneaks a kiss on the cheek. I think ewww rabbies but I don't wipe it until I get outside for respect of embarassing this lady. She then says what type of crap is that and I tap my friend to interject.

She grabs me asking for my lighter. She know I don't smike but that was a slick move.

Todays quote:"I invented the internet". - Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

Take it Easy, the original was better but the comp was acting up so this ones not to bad.

Rip Ed Bradley KAPsi Chapter Invisible

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are fucking crazy!!! thanks for giving my new daily entertainment!

Anonymous said...

yo son...you shady for this one... probably leaving out details like how you went to the bathroom and how you carded... old detail ass nucca.shit's funny though.

C H Double E-Z

Anonymous said...

I agree you left out A LOT of details! ...."ewwww rabies" lmao