Monday, November 13, 2006

I Needed That

"you either slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot..." Notourious B.I.G

So this pass weekend was crazy... it started off with the thirsty Thursday entry and contined the madness Friday and Saturday Night.

Well Friday I got off work (as usual) and went looking for my pops. He said he was going to be a at a restaraunt late night after a concert he went to. So I get there and its little Jamaican men drinking wine talking sh*t about everything. They were all dressed like hustlers. It was like I walked into the Jamaican Mafia meeting. So I had a glass of Jamaican wine (No such thing but it made me feel extra Jamaican sitting in the Jamaican restaurant and drinking merlot) and hit the Ave. So I go down the street to this charity event a friend one of my friends from high school is having. As usual no one's there because I'm the only one who works 20 jobs. So I make my donantion and sit on the couch, drink, and watch sports center. Some people return and we have our regular conversations of "Remember this..." and "I saw that thing..." crapola.

I get home probably at like 4:30 and get an hour of sleep because I awoken by my phone. Crack my eye to se who it is. Its a lady from my culinary class. I immeadiatley know this is going to be bad. I know her husband so thats my first thought so dude doesn't kick in my door with a gun or no gun and gets his a*s molliwhoped. So shes says hes in the hospitol. In my mind: B*tch why you ain't there? She says shes tired of him and things are going bad and he advised her to call me because out of our class I'm the only one he trust. Basically there are a couple of creepy people who are in our class. I have wondering eyes but I stare with discretion. Those dudes make it obvious that there looking at boobs and want to do something with them (straight on some old myspace predator junk).

So we are talking and I spill like Usher's confessions of my life and crap. She does the same and even tells me that her Husband knows of her year old extra-marital affair (this mofo is still with her? chick would have hit the curb so hard her grandmother's a*s would hurt). So I drunk and my mouth is loose as hell as she ask about what people say about her. The main reason why I did it was to see if there was some dirt people talk on me. Minimal and usually stuff I knew. So she hits these high pitch breaths of shock everytime she hears something that surprises her. Half the school wants her and when we go to France let me just say the place may turn in to Vegas.

So Saturday I do the same and continue my drinking after work. I go to 1717 (classy name, unclassy people) and then followed by Pan Tai for last call. So I get there and one of bosses is there with the girls from Thurday night and the bartender, Brian. We drink and I immeadiatley get bored with the "Baby and Mariage talk..." Brian and I talk about surfing (don't ask) and swimming with sharks (I swim like I ice skate, only when I have to but this cat surfs and is real animated with his actions). So we're leaving and as usual when in Delaware you want to do something afterwards. I had a half bottle of wine but didn't want to share so 3 of us went back to Reema's crib and play a board game. That was the decsion but the BORED game never got started. Brian's cussing his girlfriend out on the phone and Reema continues her talk about marriage and Brian interjects like don't ever get married!(He's divorced and even said that he would kill his ex-wife if he saw her).

*If he does decide to kill his ex-wife and they bring this to evidence, I just want to say that his premditated crime did not involve me.

So I ready to leave and Brian, I'm thinking, is trying to get some from Reema. I could care less so I take my half-drunk ass home and go to sleep. Its like 4 something, I get like 3 hours of sleep and my phone rings (don't recognize, leave a message)... Rings again, I hit ignore, Again... ignore....Again....ignore... What the motherf*ck is going on. So I answer and this lady is like, "Hi Ian, its Nikki." I started thinking like I haven't gave my number to no Nikki and no girl I've met out in like 2 days (inside joke). She goes on this tirade about Brian not coming home and junk and asking me where I'm at. Supposedly he told her I was with him...So she asks for the adress and I say I'm not at liberty to rlease that information (like I'm a news reporter or something). So I hang up and she keeps calling back (crazy). See I know you thinking turn off your phone but I need it just in case my kids call needing a ride.

So I answer and shes all pleasant but at the same time you can hear her anger. I know this crazy heffer won't give it up so I reliquish the info and hang up to call and give warning shots. No one answers so I go about my day.

I get 3 phone calls and ery body is asking what happened. I tell em and Reema says it was cool and Meg makes sure everything is cool. So supposed she busted into Reema's apartment looking for Brian who was still sleeping.... Mofo probably just wanted to get away from that crazy chick. Reema is all worried about having the chick bust her door down in the future but unless you feel or are guilty she has no reason to.

Long story short some people need help mentally and physically cuz if he talk to her like a real person she wouldn't been so agressive to finding him and physically she just needs the most beautiful thing in the world... SEX! my advic put her a*s to sleep and then she can't be mad.

"George Bush doesn't like black people..." Kanye West

Recipie will be here shortly. Stay Blessed and Remember that when you take a shower don't wear your clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't tell me you had children!

ib said...

kids- my team the huskies