Thursday, November 09, 2006

Your Mother's An Astronaut....

Que Pasa Homies and Homettes

And if she is, you should be damn proud!! I never got that part of White Men Can't Jump... If my moms was an astronaut that would be a good thing in my book. Just think she works for NASA and gets to go to Jupiter and gets paid. But in my opinion NASA should be a bunch of pot-heads who tell me stuff that I don't need to know. All you ever hear NASA talk about is "You know that oxygen was found on Mars." What the fizuck? That is irrelevant man... Katrina kicked my peoples a**es, my peers are over in Iraq, and my little sister is almost 6 foot tall and you talking bout Mars. I'm far from political but doesn't NASA get a $1 billion/month to experiment? Unless Uranus has a cure for aids (no pun intended) then please shut the hell up.

There's no paticular reason for this but I just felt like rambling and that line is hilarious. He should have said your Mother's a janitor who wears underwear with the penis hole in 'em. Then that fool could have gotten mad for real. If I was playing ball and nucca came at me with some stuff I'd be like thanks man and she just got back from Pluto.

Another thing that bothers me at the current moment is the stereotype of the black man. My brothers bond and out, do you still think it's hard in America for us? Last night I was in Philly for class and I was out by 7-11, there are two stories I'm going to talk about , and one is not relevant to this topic happened. First before I go to class I usually stop by 7-11 and get a snack to hold me over for the boring lectures... So as usual I was walking and its dark and Philly is Philly and you have to be aware of your surroundings. These two "women" approach and see me, immediately pick up their pace and clutch each other, eyeballing me like I was just on America's Most Wanted. Now I had the fresh gear, of course, equipped with a hoodie to keep my head war cause it was cold. In my mind I was thinking: "The way your dressed you should be robbing me, cheap scaliwags. " I wasn't offended but it amused me and got me thru class knowing that an educated black man is still America's biggest fear.

Then there were these two punk rockers?(think Marylin Manson and Another Makeup wearing freak) One was sitting outside waiting for something and the other was in the store and even passed the guy walking in. So Punk Rocker #1 (PR#1, Disclaimer In no way does PR # 1 or #2 refer to the beautiful women and hilarious men of Puerto Rico) pays for his stuff and exits the store. I'm like 2 people back in line and Punk Rocker #2 got up from his post. Its dark once you walk around the corner towards the dumpster so I'm assuming that's where he was. PR#1 runs like helpless sissy to the window and begins to bang. He automatically assumes that the clerk is going to call for help or come outside. I laugh and think: "What a bitch?" So I exit the store and PR #2 is chasing PR# 1. He starts walking next to me like I was his bodyguard but I ain't pay him no mind. If PR #2 said something slick I would have guitar slammed his a** in to the concrete but he didn't and started yelling like those songs that you can't make out and then threw up some sort of rock on symbol. I was confused because there was nothing but air and opportunity between the two of them. Hilarious.

Anyways the recipe of the Week is on its way... Just got one more test then I plan on putting up my ideas and others. Stay blessed and remember that "there is no I in team but there is a meat, and meat can turn into a meat pie and there is definitely a I in pie."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I feel you on the stereotype, I was in the Chinese Spot the other day and she automatically thought I ordered the fried chicken... I did but still.

They Call me Cheez