Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Salute You: Salute of the Week

What a static filled week. Its only three days but still... Anyways let me start off by saying I hope you vote today!

Well the title is self-explanatory. Each week from now on instead of a possible quote I want to give a salute of the week. Those commercials that say, " We Salute you Mr. Janitor who cleans the stalls..." or whatever has inspired these posts.

First up: Mr. and Mrs. Irrelevant Tattoo:

Now must of us know somebody or know somebody that knows somebody who has a lame a** tattoo. Okay examples of lame tattoos are the generic one you find on the wall and say: "I want that one" Plain and simple the barb wire around the bicep, the butterfly above the vagina, the Chinese symbol on the left arm and the Hawaiian symbol on the lower back are tired and have no originality. When I say originality have the artist put a twist to it. The mofo can draw, hopefully.

Okay the barbwire is all too cliché. It is typical for the muscle head in the weight room to bare this tattoo. Why? What the hell does that mean. Do you automatically become tough when you put this tattoo on. Or maybe its a secret society of men who climb fences and try to grab the wire purposely. Lame a**es.

Now the butterfly above the vagina. Like be butterflies die in three days. Is that describing our relationship? More than likely because what does this lame a** 3 day old creature mean. Are you telling the world that you and another 1 million college "females" are caterpillars who broke the mold and grew? No you’re just saying “I have no real artistic side so I saw this chick at the beach who had this same tattoo and it looked good on her”. That jus opened your inner lesbianism and the butterfly turns into a eagle after years of drinking and birth control.

The Chinese symbol. Now that's too easy. Do you speak let alone write Chinese? Probably not, you’re a typical American who doesn't learn anything outside of any town, USA... Be real, now you wonder why the dry cleaning man laughs at you when you wear your wife beater to drop off clothes.... You think: Wisdom He reads: Dumb retard that rode the short bus. You ever watch a kung fu flick? They say like forty words when the subtitle says "the goat was good". Think that symbol means a mythological story of an ex ruler who took it up the butt.

My favorite has to be the best because it will tell a story to your grandchildren... Grandma was a freak. The lower back with a bulls eye mark is another symbol or something that has no specific meaning. The Hawaiian symbol was a good example but be real it usually a rose, zodiac sign (be more creative), or a heart with your name. Personally reading material is not needed when having sex, if you know what I mean ;-) but yea its a good defining way to prove you got them draws.

So in the long run add a twist to your tats... I have the utmost security that no one has my 4 current and 4 future tats and if they do they are of an elite class.
So I salute you Mr. And Mrs. Irrelevant tattoo.
Bonus: the paw prints. Did a cub rape you?

Peace up Alabama Down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo my girl got a tattoo on the middle of her back. what you trying to say, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love my Tiger Cub Prints on my body. #82