Wednesday, November 01, 2006

That Damn Meter Maid

I had a chance to take out the nusance of the 100 block of Mkt street Wilmington DE. But it would be a worthless crime because then she would be replaced by some other rookie who was hungry to piss off somebody else's day. She crossed on my green light and I could have sent her away but thought of a crime is a crime anyway so this story is completey fictional. I don't even have a job in this story because if she does end up hurt or dead, I don't want the conspiracy to come back to me.

I think I'm gonna start riding the bus but that cost just as much money as gas. I would ride a bike but there's no route you could take that would be safe and I'd be damned if you caught me in a helmet. Thats the only options we got round here. Or somebody could pick me up but what if I want or have to leave... lose lose situation. The parking lot is too damn expensive nowadays and probably going to get worse so I opted out of that contract.

Today is also a joyous day... I have held not one but two jobs for a year. Thats saying a whole lot when it comes to me and work. Prior to this I worked at a restaurant for like 8 months and quit cause I was lazy. The other jobs no more than 3 months and that like 20 jobs. Well I do own the hotdog cart and thats like 1 year and 5 months so I guess I just lied. Yea and I do own a hotdog cart, don't be hating. Nothing much to talk about. Oh yea got my car back this week and driving around with head phones is wack. I used to look at people like that and laugh, now I'm my own joke. Also what's up with this damn weather? Global Warming or what.

Keep it Funky!
Shout out to Monday Night :-)

No comments: