Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Gonna Get you Sucka


Well I found a picture of the mofo who stole my stereo and knife. Be on the look out for a male 5'12- 6'8 , 130- 310 lbs., wearing a white tee and blue jeans. He is known to go by Chauncey... He has a barb wire tattoo and a rose with his cat's name, Petunia, on his left bicep. He is said to speak with a thick Delaware accent and tends to studdard when excited He has a I love lamp shirt with some timberlands his moms let him borrow. Since he has my knife he is considered to be armed and dangerous. He has no car let alone a set of headphones, he enjoys listening to D4L and Tony Bennent. so be on the look out for a punk a** mofo with a stereo looking to sell it for some crack. If you have seen this man proceed with complete confidence of whoopin' his ass. and call 1 800 SNITCH. Thanks Y'all

2 fingers up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5'12 your stupid

Anonymous said...

Don't forget my tiger paws nigaga!!!!