Thursday, November 02, 2006

Have you said Hi to Gene Lately?

Greetings Advocators... mostly people... What's happening. Well I just want to emphasize the importance of washing yo' a**. I heard on the radio today only 75% of Americans wash from head to toe. Well I'm not one of them because clearly I scrub the bottom of my foot too. I sit back here with kind of a writer's block... Funny stuff happens to me but I just forget until later. But this junk is not funny.

Wash yo’ a**. That's a good way to start every paragraph just to emphasize the point. I look at people and observe their actions all the time. Now there are no co-workers who read this so, I'mma talk about they ass. My feet are no Da Vinci or what every but I keep them lotion-end. There is a lately in the office whose feet look like she been kickboxing chalkboards. Yo, her customs are of a different hemisphere but lady rock open toed shoes the wrong way and you shall be clowned.

Wash yo a**. Now there's a new guy during my day job that has a scent of a dump truck late in the afternoon. I don't talk to him much but he just asked my sister if she had a plunger. I plan on holding my piss for the rest of the day, enough said. Out of the 5 men that work in the office 3 wash their hands before exiting the bathroom (That I know of). Don't shake my hand.

Wash yo a**. Clearly Hygiene is important to me. I keep a pack of gum in the car, club, work, whatever because you can't always get to a toothbrush. Especially in the club. I've had women ask me for my number in the club and this usually lands at the 1 o’clock 2 o’clock hour. That means they weave is sweat they pits are harsh and there breath is quite tart. Now don't get me wrong I can spell my breath when its funky but that's when a pack of orbits immediately discharges in my mouth (pause). You get what I'm saying because whispers aren't supposed to stink. And you shouldn't smell thru your ears. So in closing I just want to say, brush your teeth 3 times a day, floss every night, wash your face between hibernations, and get every crevice possible on your body. In other words...

Wash yo a***


Also by the suggestion of one of my loyal readers (chuckle) I will be posting recipes of the week. I am trying to be a chef. Look for one next week and every week after that because before I tell someone to do something I want to do it myself. Shout out to Miss C. Smith :-)

Also tell your friends about the blog. And leave a comment, stop sending emails. Keep it funky but Wash yo a**

No comments: