Thursday, October 26, 2006

WHAT NOW?

Whaddup folks, ib here again and today I just wanted to touch on something that is going to effect the rest of my life. That’s right my career. Right now I have a job actually three and never would any of them be my career. I don't want to end up like one of my co-workers who have been serving since she was 12. Now she's 35. That would be a big disappointment. I definitely don't want to be sitting at this desk forever checking emails and crap.

So my question is, what now? I want to go off on a new business venture but with all the cost and monthly payments that occur, that is not happening any time soon. Right now I'm in a crossroads in making a decision that can and will affect my life. One path (the one I'm currently on) leads to freedom to do more. The other path has me going down the road to an eventual career. But I'm young I got the next 30 years to do my career. I should just stick with the job.

One of the Mexicans that work in the kitchen says I do too much. See, I finally figured out these damn Mexicans, they want all the jobs for themselves, its not that they want to do something the "brother man" won't do. There just like everybody else, they want you to be mediocre so you don't make them look bad. The misconception is that people think I'm doing too much but I'm probably not. I don't think I'm doing enough. I feel that I should be bigger than what I am now. I have the personality and charm (my hands are up, I'm not feeling myself) that can succeed to do great things. It’s just that the opportunity has made a pit stop at my doorstop as yet. So the answer is a simple cliché: Take one day at a time. If anyone reads this, no post tomorrow. Going back to my home by the sea for homecoming, guaranteed there would be a story to tell. So check me out on Monday. Stay blessed people.

ps. this whole car thing has got my schedule all messed up. I'm all over the place with my regular things and priorities all jacked up. Its not that the stereo and knife was a major lost but the after effects got me looking unorganized.

Out. ib

No comments: