Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I was caught slippin':

Today was suppose to be inspiration Wenseday, just to ge tover the hump. But due to yesterdays mishaps, I would like to do a little of both.

Well, my vehicle was broken into yesterday. This truck has been a headache in the making. New tires added this Monday. The arm rest fell apart and now this... It reminded me immediately of Menace 2 Society. The part where Kane was like: "oh you a baller? you a baller? give me that sh**?" It happened between 5-9:45pm. It was one of those aww sh** moments.

I got in felt a draft noticed my stereo missing and was like damn damn damn. Well since the theif probably can't read, and probably doesn't blog let me say this: You are a cramp in society's stomach and you make me sick. To steal from someone who works hard for they stuff is of the lowest crimes in society. I wish I would have caught you and beat the crack out of your system. Your crimes are petty. I have friends who stole radios when we were like 12, step your game up. The radio has something called depreciation and it's worth $15 now. I brought that over 5 years ago and you didn't realize that there were over $400 worth of knives right next to you.

Over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang man thats messed up. I coulnd have gotten more money of the knives. I couldn't even get a fifth of yac with your radio. Well, I'll be back to get the knives. Don't go to sleep nigga.

P.S
I going have some bricks for them tires.