Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Post #2: The Inspiration

I had to make 2 posts today because of my car being broken into. So if anyone reads this, which doesn't seem that they do... let me get you over the hump.

I want Wednesday to be a day of good fortune and a day to overcome the hump. Wednesday is a tough day because it’s the day of the week that lands you flat in the middle with a lot or a little to do. For me it’s busy as hell but which day isn’t. So read, if anyone does that.

Everyday is never a repeat to me. I'm always on the run and can't find a real dull moment at the present but it's never like for everyone else.

The advice for today is to signup for something that you have never done before. Some ideas: yoga, pilates, aerobics, BALLROOM DANCING, bowling league, ART CLASS, shooting range, karate, organized sport, etc. The ones in caps are the ones I'm looking into so don't be stealing. The Dancing part you need a partner with so I have to wait to find the right young lady. The art class conflicts with schedule right now. But the purpose of this is to stay active. Refresh your life; the main activity that leads to depression is no activity in my opinion. Stay busy... keep your mind off the daily rigors of work, school, family, or car troubles! Stay active my people and do something you always wanted to do. I hope this post has inspired you to tackle the hump with the rest of the week.

Stay blessed my people.

ib

No comments: