Monday, October 23, 2006

African -American Express

Good Morning folks, what it do? Now we all have those moments where we step out ourselves for a second whether it is personal or business oriented. Now I do not encourage nor discourage pulling the black card but there are times when a quick swipe of the card should be used.

For instance: I was in the car dealership paying for new tires and a damaged wheel (I will not display the dealership because I don't want no heat but email me and I could tell you) (I won't disclose the car because then you could figure out my income :-)) So that's a high price tag and my mom was also present.

Brief History: I've been going to this car dealership since I returned home from Hampton (about 4 times) and never really had a problem... got the regular service and that was it... they suggested tires 2x so I decided to take their advice the second time and get them.

So my mom and me get to the dealership and we ask the service guy about making payment and pickup of my vehicle. He looked up and pointed to where we should go. He didn't say much and if he did all I saw was a finger. Now the finger pointing can be disrespectful but lets play baseball, Stttttttttrike One.

We walked around the corner and there was no cashier. We stood there for a while and still no one. To my left I see two mofos that will never advance past this position in their lives having a merry conversation and look over at my mom and me. Keeping track. Sttttttttttttttrike Two.

So then a service rep literally walks right past us standing there and doesn't page anyone at all. Goes and talks to the two 40 year old virgins and chuckles it up with them. Stttttttrike Three. You got it. Their out. I got back to the service desk and ask the lady, who waited on me my prior visit and asked her to page somebody. Her response, "oh, no one's over there?" Stupid a**, she knew that junk. You’re sitting 7 feet away. So she pages them. In My Mind: I'm thinking I gotta call Al Sharpton as soon as I get outta here but that would be extreme. Customer Service should be an organizations #2 priority. The First is Quality Employees. They messed up on that one.

So I tell mom, I want to talk to these to degenerates to my left. My mom being my calm wind at the storm that was brewing told me not to. She then pointed to a survey. Now here this, I love my momma, she's an intelligent, wise, beautiful person and I recommend everyone to take a page from her book. But a survey? As my sister would say: "Oh come on!" Those managers and supervisors are going to look at that junk, pass it around and have an inner circle meeting to improve it.

That ain't enough for me, no sir, someone has to feel the wrath and be made an example thru disciplinary actions. I don't want anyone to lose their job but when people know the scope is on them they pay attention to detail and clean house a bit. A survey is like the scene in White Chicks when she was talking bout writing a letter. I'm against it because you don't know who's hands that's going to get into. So the cashier lady knew I was pissed off but my mom made sure she knew she was pissed off because she kept pointing to the survey in the window. Truth be told, that survey is going to get three copies. Snailed, Faxed, and Emailed. Somebody's gonna here about this. So what's the lesson learned: Everyone should take a page from Bed Bath and Beyond, They customer service is overwhelming to the point, damn fool I know what I want. They ask if you need help ery' 5 seconds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur really funny you should try being a comedian..

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious...

Anonymous said...

Heard that big costumer service dummy.