Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm not giving up...

"I stay in the hoof like carborators and engines..." G Dep

I have been disappointing the masses and the masses have turn their back on me... I know my actions are flugassey and me not posting is weak but you know whats, I aint a journalist... Take this as monthly journal.... if it is then I'm like Jay Z 5 years ahead of ya'll...

It's cold, man I can't even stand outside and pump gas its so cold.My life is parallel to the season which is parallel to women.... cold. Just kidding I'm doing aiight in that department. But There are some wacked out people I worked with... Now I got "tree jobs" but 1 I work by myself... The cafeteria is really wascked out... Okay I got 2 assistant cooks and they can't function as one person... It takes their braincells and my pinky to get them to think... Think of the cafeteria workers you had in highschool. Yea, need I say more. No but I will... They use to eat paint chips when they were kids, I know because we do the same shit eryday but still they walk around looking helpless. My immediate superior said that's how its going to be but I was hired to cook not train retards.


If your mom or close friend is a retard I mean cafeteria worker I apologize but God protects kids and fools and they know which one they are. I mean they fall behind while they work and then look around like what happen... Well you came in here and gossiped about Peggy Sue at the other school who went on vacation instead of making peanut butter and jelly sanwiches... Now I know I'm over qualified for my job (hope that doesn't get me fired) but these people must drink stricnine and let venonmous snakes bite them before they come into work... I'm not knocking their religion and I'm not saying they couldn't be anything else may be janitor aide or coloring book inspector but there aren't many jobs out there for the common sense inclined. I got more but I'm going to save it...

Now my other job is even crazier... I had to choke out the sou chef, I had to tell the 35 year career waitress that the only reason her life is fucked up is because of the cocaine addiction and the old coworkers can't leave the place alone. Now my next story will go into detail about having to choke out the Sou Chef but if you believe for one second that your waitress or waiter has a drug problem don't doubt yourself they do... Now I dabbled with Mary Jane in college and a few weeks ago but " I Don't do drug, I jsut smoke weed.... - Dave Champizzle in Half Baked" Crystal Meth and Cocaine and Herion frequent the people in our restaraunt like a horny college girl frequents the free clinic... These people go off on tirades and then complain because my life is so much better... The one little crack whore said I don't have problems well besides the fact that she blows patrons of the restaraunt for nickles and sniffs a powdery residue every once in a while adds to the fact that your life is jacked up... Yea I said it and don't regret... She had the nerve to call me 19.... well I was 19 4 years ago beyotch and just because I can handle my money, and work less than you do means alot. Just cuz you fucked up don't hate... Now I went of on this tirade let me humor you:

Why do Spanish People who force English sound so bad when they pronouce C's and J's:

I better get my yacket before it gets yold...

I'm dead serious that mofo said that, till next week, stay blessed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be nice to the elders boy!!!