Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tabernacle....

"...Homey, you all front backwards if you chasing a chick, Stupid - chase the paper they come with the shit..." 50 cent

Whas happen what's up? got the blog fired up...

How have you been...? Who cares... I've been good... me me me... yes I have taken a different outlook on life...and its basically say to hell wit it... okay now that I've have expressed my views for this year lets get to the story...

So today (Sunday) I went to church... Its been a while but I wanted to start this year off at home... I haven't been to this specific church since July 16... yea that's awhile but I been to church since then... Well The message was like of my favorite quotes:

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yea what Revrent Moore (inside joke) was trying to say was that last year was gone and there is no such thing as closure but more so adjustment... That made me think of my quote that I had memorized and I just felt closure of all the hectic things that have happened....

So you say... ib that's not funny... I say fuck you I wasn't trying to be so there... You want to know what was funny... I was in the middle of the Bankhead bounce at church... I wrote that black folk need to stop bringing the club to Church:

http://basedonmybrain.blogspot.com/2006/11/you-should-really-stop-doing-that.html

This was quite startling, the one lady first off came late to church and I had to pick up my jacket... then she started bodying me like we was in a mosh pit... I wanted to throw an elbow to show her damn comfort area but I didn't know how to react... she then rolled over on the floor speaking tounge and I understood her.... She said: "These niggas just don't understand" I swear... I think I have a gift...

Then the lady to my left started getting crunk and high kneeing it like she was trying out for the Dallas Cowboys...She bumped into me and almost fell down... I felt guilty for about five seconds then realized she could have hurt me so I said look midget get it together....

I felt like hearing some Lil John at church but damn can we chill.... Now when they started to do
na na na na na na na... I was the only one who said good bye erybody else said Lets pray... I've been out the loop...

So the dudes in the pulpit invented a new dance its call bring it down and them niggas was like break dance battling and even the kids was crumping... The last straw was the lady behind me she pushed my chair(yea I said chair not pue) into my leg... I thought oh hell a chick wanna break a nucca achilies in this bitch? She calmed down and started talking tongue ( " Iyi cola cola cola") Now that's not tounge that chick just needed some Pepsi...Y'all better let her go... This one dude started doing push ups and I lost my mind... He did like 90... Jesus got him right he looked about 45 too... so my recent church experience has me wearing a button up and buying some rims before I come next time.

"I'm going to be a hood chick when I get married, I'm gonna get my man's name tatted on my body..." A Dub (a HEAD of the game)

No comments: