Monday, November 27, 2006

You Should Really Stop Doing That...

"If you see the look in my eyes, you see I be a gangsta till I die" 50

Hope your holiday was good... mine was great, I'm riding cloud nine, I guess with all that's going well for. Hope it keeps up like this to bring me into the new year. Cuz last years new years was me owing my former housing complex $700. F*ck it. Today had me preparing for a new job and planning the coming weeks ahead, so I don't get caught up or fall behind. I drove a hour away to get fingerprinted. They got this digital screen that reads all the stuff r ight there, I was fascinated by the technology. I wonder if a alarm goes off, if somebody who commits a crime comes in. What if it did, It probably be like some N*gga Alarm. All the walls would drop and like 30 cops would run up on you with billy clubs.

Well thats not my story. My point is this epidemic that we black folk call "dancing". Now I've participated in this coonery for far to long. I'm going back to the two step because its simple and goes to any music. My first one I have a problem with is the infamous Jim Jones "ballin" jump shot. Its not in the video and I didn't see it until I went to a party at DelState a few months ago. Ya'll know what I'm talking bout... Now everybody is doing it... The New York Giants do it after a celebration (that was cool) the kid I mentor does it when he proves a point (okay, a little much) the old black lady in the supermarket today (wait a minute). I was shocked, I almost peeed my pants (not really, it was funny as hell tho). Not only did she not have all her teeth... She had on FUBU. Next thing you know they gonna be doing it in church.

You Know they will, I saw a girl poppin her back in church one night... its cool because we all knew her ass was at the "porty" last night. Yea I said 'porty'. I saw one dude doing the pop lock for Jesus this one time it was crazy. I'm so serious.... I've seen the running man, the heel toe, the "Tabernacle Shake" (Harlem), even the Motorcycle. Next up Chicken Noodle Soup with some grape juice and a craker on the side? That lady made my day... She said something to this younger looking girl and was like "ballin". I went thru the stages of Shock, Laughter, then Denial. The Shock part was like that did that just happen moment, then the damn that was kind of funny, and Like wait a minute I was doing that at homecoming. BET favors this connerism. They show all that junk all day and then be like stop the violence.

Another thing that bothers me is the grill epedemic. I took my Menttee to the flea market ( he wanted some BAPE gear, I know its fake but when you young it doesn't matter til the kid at school say something slick then you at recess fighting for your mama's attitutde for saving and you get suspended because your Nikes really were Sikes and the punk bully aint got a toothbrush to get the yellow crayon he was chewing off his teeth... flashback moment sorry). So I was browsing and I peeped a jacket that I would wear but what caught my eye was the grill shop. It was a little Chinese lady: my first thought was, she ain't got no DDS, my second was wear in the hell do you get fitted.... Supposedely I'm a herb, my menttee explained to me that you can pop those in. F*ck if I knew. Why would I do that tho? how many folk done tried these on? Thats nasty. Then it was the WTF moment. I saw a red neck, then a Mexican, then a 3 yr girl (you know she was black) on they wall of fame. I nearly pissed my pants again but I didn't I held my laughter into but I slipped a "oh hell nah" in there. Now I wanted one like a summer ago but one I wanted a real one and two I wanted to be done by Paul Wall or something not Chan Li's Grandma (I went to school with a Chan, so don't trip and call anybody). We need to stop all this mess.

If I ever catch my litttle sister with a grill I'll shake the coon out of her faster than a Mexican running thru a open gate in Texas. I have no problem with grown folk wearing them but don't put em in yo' baby "mouf". I think some women, I said some now, look better with em... it covers deformities. So on that note we ne need to stop this mess and get control. I am never against a good time but watch your grandmas and lil cousins.

Holla

"Yo her breath was smelling like hot garbage set on fire and then she licked some dog poop..." Big Mike

RIP to the Guy Who was Killed before his Wedding up in NY... My condolences in the air to his family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR TOO FUNNY! BUT WERE THESE MEXICANS REALLY MEXICAN, OR WERE THEY JUST SPANISH PEOPLE? ;)

Anonymous said...

I dunno, seems like grills might force those 3 year old teeth into line... LOLOL. Nig-Rigged braces AND you look fly. Why not?


LOLOL. I'm so not serious.