Monday, December 11, 2006

It is All A Front...

"Others will copy me but repeat my shit sloppily..." KRS One


What's Up... Well I've been on the new job for a week and I have no complaints, just getting a feel for the joint to see what it's like and to see how this operation works. Its pretty easy and I'm usually gone by 12:45pm... It Works for me and I get to delegate people who are 3x my age. I know what your thinking how I'm gonna boss around somebody Grandmama. Hey If I don't she'll be out of the job. Now I've seen a lot of drama or that leading up to drama in the kitchen area and I must say that its all pretty much lame. The HNIC noticed that I was lifting heavy 4 inch pans for some of the ladies... So she got tough talking to the lady and was like: " If you can't lift 30 lbs your out of the job..." So the lady cried and apologized to me... I'm no jerk but it wasn't that serious.

The HNIC has been real nice to me as of lately and I feel the this is a bull shit act coming up soon... Think about it... your in a relationship for a while and 3 months in your signifigant other has unloaded the baggage.... not only from the carry on but also the uncarriage of their plane... Some times it comes quicker than usual, like after an hour or 20 minutes of meeting someone... For instance with me, my lastest favorite question is: "Are you crazy?" and if they immeadiately answer with a prompt no, you know that's some bull. The common answers are: "I like to give space" or " I'm not like other girls" or the granddaddy of them all "I don't have time for that." So many women use that... all this goes hand in hand with your boss they will never say they are a bad supervisor (girlfriend, boyfriend, booty buddy, friend)...

They will never say that they overwhelm their employees (signifigant others, give em some space) and they will never say they will do their employee's jobs if they slacking (masterbastion, jk)... I understand that you want to be all cute and cuddly in the begining, then reality kicks in the kithchen is messy (your bed is undone), you show up late to work (you miss and important occasion), or you need to make a critical decsion like promote or fire somebody (go to vegas with the crew or stay and watch Love Jones on DVD)...

The Movie I heart Huckabee's is a good example of this... if you haven't seen it, it pretty much describes how everything is everthing at one point and nothing is attached. It techinically is true but in the long run everything is the same... My blog was hot when I started and you know it, now people read this or not and say "Where this nucca been at?" Well what the hell ever... Every relationship you are involved in from the begining to about 4 months laters depending on the scale of things is front, point in example:

Babies and Parents: Your Parents put up with your shit until you learned your first cuss word after that it was no more aww isn't he cute and cuddly but more like say sometheing else in public to embarass me and Imma buss that little ass.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend: Aww you complete me and you understand all the things wrong in my life... 3 months later boyfriend is still obsessed with beer and sex, girlfriend wants to shop and always be out to eat. (Realize your vain and I'm not talking about you ;-) )

Married people, lets have sex sex sex... wife realizes that this is all this mofo wants to do after 6 months.... she tendsto get bored and so does he so after 6 months they file for divorce for what, you guessed it, Irreconcibile Differences or whatever....

Friendships: He's your boy at first and then every thing the nigga does is annoying, chewing gum, talking, just be a wack dude... I am not talking about naybody who read this blog of course, lol.

Boss to employee: You are here because I hired you, a week later: " Niggga You Still Ain't Got It"

You know what I mean and its all a front in the begining so you need some time to feel a mofo out to see what they about... that ryhmed. stay blessed.

"Your role as a father is to keep your daughter off the pole..." Chris Rock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you talking about me and my wife. Wait a minute wife? Aww Dayum.