Thursday, December 14, 2006

Contemplating My Future

"They say attitude determines your latititude... so if it does that means I'm high as motherf-cker fly as a motherf-cker..." Kanye West

WHASSUP!!!! The other day I was meditating (no hippie junk just no tv no phone, no nothing and staring at the wall) and I was trying to picture my future... I was trying to picture what I'd be doing , where I'd be and I as usual couldn't visualize it. I even went as far a seeing my kids and seeing the possible wife and job... She had no face don't worry because I don't want to get all hyped for nothing. Actually it was Nia Long but that dream has reoccured since I was 14... That got me to thinking... Whoever she may be... what is my future wife (if I gert married) doing at this moment...

She could be: a stripper paying her way thru school and become a sucessful lawyer. Now just think you could never take her to the tittay bar because erybody knows her. The dj sending shoutouts and the bouncer is all huggie dovie with her... now your thinking is there something you need to tell me? she could be wearing clear heels at this moment or working the vegas strip... or just be a straight up hoe.... Like that commerical from comedy central when they said " Before settling down Mary Jane had sex with 426 guys..." I for sure don't want that but its not a bad thing...

She could be a sucess when I meet her... good for me then... less work trying to buy the lavish things and more of enjoying the things that I like... Thats far off because that vision is blurry.

Maybe she has a kid or already divorced... I want to do this as something fresh for both of us so thats blurry too...

She could be like an exotic princess who I dazzle with my culirnay skills and she makes me heir to the throne of Zamunda.

My crib was tight and it was nice because thas all I expect... but this future signifgant other bothers me... it could be a close friend... and new friend, and old friend, or a coworker (eww a caf lady... ah hell nah). I wonder what shes doing at this very moment.... hopefully she is getting her stuff togeather becuase I am.

"I send no subliminal shots... I just speak the truth..." ib

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or could be bent over backwards cooking Grits.

Anonymous said...

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Anonymous said...

Quit playin. You know one of the cafe ladies might be your "QUEEEEEN TO BEEEEE" :)