Thursday, November 30, 2006

Call Me If You Miss Me...

" It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you without some nieces and nephews..." Timbaland

Ambolue (Inside Joke)

Whats up my people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uncle Ian feels like an Uncle Tom at a Brady Bunch Convention. Oh my goodness... First my copy of Martin Season One will be arriving as the release date and my new job is gonna be cake. Oh man today was a good day. Woke up and felt like junk... Went by just how I planned. Doctors appointment, pay check, meetings, then my walk thru. I feel like a million dollars... Like dude John Mayer, I wanna run thru the halls of my high school. A nucca is real amped but today ends with a nutriton test that has a whole lot of acrynyms.

So I met the lunch ladies I work with and they were all country like: OHH a Man! like they haven't seen a finer speciman as myself in years... If I play my cards right I won't have to work hard at all... benefits are riddicoulous... They got benifits that even cover your dog. Personally I don't own one but when I do that little nigga is gonna be healthy as a bitch. Or she'll be healthy as a bitch... no pun intended. They all wanted hugs, I guess they think that I know gourmet or something but with their supplies its pizza and cheese burgers daily. The recipie I promise will be up next week so stay posted.

The Prinicipal told me to take my hat off and where's my student ID... I grinned and she said gosh your young... So maybe I could go back an be the star Quaterback again. The school is 2400 student body with 180 faculty about 900 eat so its not that bad... I'm amped I'll be there 6 am Monday Morning so you know I gots to sleep Sunday.... Yo son I feel like swimming in the Brandywine (hell nah, I don't want any pieces of me falling off)... But you know what a nucca mean... Them little 14 yr olds was peeping too... I ain't leaving the kitchen unless a bear ( a 800 lb one) attacks the kitchen cuz you look or bump into one of those little girls you will definatley be talking to officer Moody (on duty state trooper) Other than this I gots nothing... I love ya'll...

" Dear Mr. Toilet this job is the S*it..." Lil Dayne (Remix Version)

Stay Blessed, Holla Atcha Boy!!!!!!!!

No comments: