Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank you to the Mangoes...

You have to enjoy this thing called life... Its amazing that I had a craving for mangoes this morning. Not just because they were already sliced and ripe but a mango might have saved my life. There was an accident on my way to work. If I ironed my shirt last night instead of waking up early and not going back to get the mango I could possibly not be typing this blog. I might not be at work. I might miss so much. I might effect the day of so many people. We all should thank a mango sometimes. It may not be a mango. It maybe a phone call from an annoying aunt, it may be a kid dragging a**. It may be a neighbor who has to tell you a story that you don't have time for. It may be a traffic light that has an electrical error. Thank it. So I thank my mom for giving me the grocery list and calling me back because she forgot to give me the money. I thank the kids I coach that ask for help after practice. I thank the 1:58 phone call from my boss when I leave at 2, just to have me there til 2:03. Thanks because of these I still can type, walk, sleep, eat, lift weights, cook, smell the roses and best of all laugh. Life is great and better is on the way.

Peace and Blessings

ib

No comments: