Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just Cut my Damn Hair...

"You can't beat me 'cause you ain't man enough nigga
I look him in the eye and tell him man up nigga
You really getting money? Throw a grand up nigga
Wanna fight? You should've hit me when you ran up nigga..." TI

How's it hanging? Guess good cuz your bored enough to read this... Well I just got my hair cut and I';ve been in the midst of finding a new barber because the last one dug deep into my head the one before that didn't know what an edge up (shape up) was and left me wit a spot one weekend. Now its crazy but I do have a top 5 baber list and one of em will never be able to bless my head again but he was the best (RIP Zeb), Then there's Cliff, Will, Carlos and Perk... Cliff is back in Texas this nucca use to come to my house when I live in VA... Showed me haow to whoop nuccas quick in chess. Carlos is in VA and my college teamates was ready to whoop him one time but never happend... Will is in Miami, nuff said... Perk needs an apointment and he getting old anyway I don't rock a pee wee anymore.

So I went to this new a dude and told him straight up I got 13 $ AND can he hook me up with a 1 blade all over... He cool, simple baber slang, I think they teach you that first at ITT Tech or something... Its not like I ever say can I get a ceaser deluxe with a Hampton and a fade to the beard because... I ain't got time for that... Or you can just point to the nigga in the picture and say I want that ... no, a one blade all over son... So the other nigga I been to realized I wasn't caoming to him and looked saudy... He had a sucker ( I mean customer) already and I was tryin to be out... Fuck em, A hair cut should have no loyalty unless its tight, man law.

So I sit down in this dudes chair and he complaing about Michael Basson on the radio talking to much and the wino chimes in and says I can't stand that suff neither man. I know the wino ain't got no radio or car so how he know or care. So He plays a cd... by the looks of dude he look like he bout to put on some jada or pac or something poetic thugish, nah mean? Nah this nigga puts on Avant... Aiight its cool but there ain't a damn woman in the place, what in the hell you bout to go to sleep or sumethin? Then he was like I ain't feelin this so he put on some cassie or something, then starting sining it...? I'm puzzled as fuck but don't want to budge cuz he might jack my dome so I interior chuckle and keep it moving... Then he was like nah and hits the next track, which is Beyonce... To the left to the left... I can't believe this nigga just said that... Not the fact that he said but the way he said it, like he practice that joint in the mirror before he go out... Then He skipped over lil scrappy joint... I've been thru my r&b phase (no pun intended) but thats ridiculous... He finished and did all right but can't even crack the top 6 because of his fake ass I'mma thug but I got that new Beyonce Cd moniker... I ain't hating but dude was pushing it like it was an eryday thing...

"At least her teeth were straight" mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You stupid