Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007: Rougth Start

"...I strive for my pay each and every way but this type of shit it happens everyday It's like I'm trapped in a maze walk around in a daze I won't rest 'til I'm paid or I'm down in my grave ..."

GDEP

What it ain't? Sorry you haven't heard from but 2007 had a rough start.... Well I drank and me drinking got me to losing my phone... My treo is somewhat of a big deal... I treat her bad but she always came through for me... My next one I'm gonna name Lucille after Anthony Hamilton's song and take real good care of her... My car winshield split... There's a story if you call me next week I'll tell you... but for covering my ass Its cold out and weather jacked my junk up.... I chopped a piece of finger off at work... its not that big it just felt bad as with the way things are going... My mojo is all jacked up in this young ass year but I know by two months from now I'll refer back to this piece and laugh...

So me and Jose Cuervo met over the New Year's Celebration and we just don't get along... That nigga can bring the ugly outta of my little sister...( I pray that she follows a more classy path with Champale or something). I had some of that junk too... I think they were fighting with the redstripe, heinekin, jose and water that was in my stomach because I eventually kissed the white porcelin god... Oh well I won't be drinking like that for awhile.... So 2007 will always be remebered as the year that I started off shitttay but they don't call me Flipmode for nothing.

"I brought that shit, I don't give a fuck..." Jey Bryant (New Year's Eve)

No comments: