Monday, November 20, 2006

Ad Lib to Get my Point Across

"Never disrespect women cuz I love my mama..."Talib

Greetings... Now let's get down to business there are alot of messages that go unheard let alone remembered so I was thinking last night why not have ad libs to get an important point across? Rappers do it along with some singers and you remember what they say all the time. It's not like a studdard or even a repeat of a word its an ad lib. So when you read this kick a beat in your head and think Young Jeezy, Jim Jones, Diddy, or Beanie Sigel... some of the greatest ad libers of all time. Or just think of me trying to sound like a rapper

Let's practice (practice), you think you got the hang of it (hang of it) now let's get to work baby (work baby, yea!)

First I want to congratulate my kids, not my offspring but the kids I coach football to for winning the GWYAA Championship of 2006 27-0 (nothing, yea) over the Panthers... It was an all around great game and does this mean I'm special teams coach of the year?(year year year).

Secondly, I would like to give a shout out to myself for getting a new job that fits my scheldule and future (future). I am the head cook at middletown highschool (go to school). I think this will be great practice for a possible future in catering(u know I can cook man). Also shout out to my sister who got a new job in our nation's capital (Bush doesn't like black people). That's what she wanted and thats what she got. So this was a great present for me and Sunday was a great day (yea)Oh yea shout out to those MEAC football Champions of Hampton University (my extended family).

Now down to my message ( a one two, w one two). Thursday was a slight night out with Thirsty Thursdays but I should have saved my 5 dollars for gas or something (should have). But I went to this joint called the Collesium (what). One of mt frat brothers was DJing and I wanted to show some support. I live right around the corner (yea) so I went. My message to the owner:

If I can't wear a hat in your club/bar/hole in the wall, then Bunquisha shouldn't be able to walk out the house looking like a pitbull in a dress (pitbull in a dress). She put no thought into her costume, I mean outfit and she pretty much was not a reason why I came ( yea). No disrespect to her but you said I can't wear a hat in your fine establishment but there's a dude with a white tee and another guy rocking fubu (no way man). Fubu? You can't be serious(fubu son). I haven't seen fubu on anybody since I saw a Mexican trying to hop the fence into the U.S. (uh huh) that Just tells me whos up on fashion (not you).

The movie theaters are crazy now-a-days, I think we paid $104 before we got to sit down and there were 2 of us (us us us). I'm confused, when in the hell did the movies cost 11 bucks a head (damum). SAW 3 was allright but the first one is the best (oh yes). Can't wait til SAW 9 ( uh huh). The reason why there is so much piracy is because I can watch a bootleg of your movie for $5 from Joe the African on the corner(corner). Instead of paying $11 for a ticket to see it once on a big screen( 100 inches). Lower the prices because actors work hard but the people who see there movies work just as hard or even harder (harder).


I really have nothing on my mind (mind) at this time (time) except have a good day and I'll think of something better to right about tommorow( its all good).

"When I look into the mirror I see perfection..." -Cheez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a LOON for this one!!!

Anonymous said...

you weren't suppose to tell anyone that... our friendship is over man... until lI read tommorow's entry...

cheez

Anonymous said...

Man, I took time out the shower to read the siht. Man I'm gone(gone).