Friday, October 20, 2006

Welcome Mofo!

Whaddup my peoples welcome to the brain of IB. Yes it is complex and if you don’t understand it wasn’t meant for you. Humor, Inspiration, and Criticism will be my main topics of discussion. My originality component is still kind of weak but I ain’t no damn writer I’m just bizness man that can right good. My catch phrase is In my mind: Because what I may have been thinking is not what necessarily went down. Feel free to share some love at any point. So without further ado I give you the freshest, dopest, all that and a can of chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side blog. ENJOY!

Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect, shadow, or what ever the hell sounds good in this space________ of anybody but myself so if there are any problems please feel free to kiss my big black {expletive}. I love ya’ll Mckie Fickies

ib

No comments: